Outfit: circle Skirt, Plaid and Daniel Wellington

outfit: circle skirt, plaid shirt, knee high boots
outfit: circle skirt, plaid shirt, knee high boots
diamanti per tutti circle of life ring, daniel wellington classic sheffield lady watch
Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady watch, plaid shirt
Daniel Wellington Sheffield Lady watch, The Serpents Club Claude necklace
outfit: plaid shirt, circle skirt
outfit: circle skirt, plaid shirt, knee high boots

coat: c/o Choies - plaid shirt: c/o Sheinside - skirt: Forever21 - boots: Mano - watch: c/o Daniel Wellington - Claude necklace: c/o The Serpents Club - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti

I should really wear this skirt more often, especially now that it's so cold outside. I love how full it is, and the fabric keeps my legs toasty warm even if I'm wearing thin nylons. And it was super cold when we took these pictures, so the extra warmth of the skirt plus the longsleeve I was wearing underneath my plaid shirt was very welcome. I really like how the feminine looks against the more casual plaid. This entire outfit strikes me as something Carrie Bradshaw might have worn. Probably with more accessories, though (earmuffs, belt, layered necklaces: something like that).

You might have noticed my new watch making an appearance on my instagram feed: I'm completely in love with my classic Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady piece. It goes with all of my outfits, the leather strap is super comfortable, and it lends a lovely menswear/preppy vibe to my look. If you've been looking for a new, classic watch, now's the time: the people behind the brand offered my awesome readers a custom discount code for 15% off: stylingdutchman which is valid until the 15th of march. The Classic Sheffield Lady also comes in rose gold, by the way, so you can pick a metal shade that suits your colouring. Let me know if you buy one, for you or for someone special!

3 comments

  1. I am in love with this outfit. The full skirt, the plaid top, your glorious, gorgeous hair. (Serious hair envy right now; my ends are fried from bleaching and dyeing). It's so nice to find things that are pretty AND warm; now that spring is coming, I feel like it's harder and harder to find warm clothes.
    xo
    Kristina
    <a href="http://www.eccentricowl.com>www.eccentricowl.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is wonderfully full! I love the texture it adds to this look. Your classic plaid top looks fantastic with it. I actually have a really similar plaid shirt. I love its purply-blue-red color scheme.


    Jamie | www.petitepanoply.com

    ReplyDelete