Outfit: casual layers in Bench and motor boots

I've been sort of MIA because of this tiny little (not) anti-harassment project I've been promoting the past two days. Things have been crazy. My #wijoverdrijvenniet (we're not exaggeraring) hashtag became #1 trending on twitter in belgium, and I appeared in three national newspapers. Thousands of tweets of women sharing their experiences flooded in. We became the number one issue in the national television news. We made a website. I am proud and humbled. But I won't neglect my little styleblog, so here is something I wore :-)

casual outfit: layers, oversized scarf and biker boots
casual outfit: layers, oversized scarf
casual outfit: layers, floral skirt, bench jacket
casual outfit: layers, oversized scarf and biker boots
casual outfit: layers, oversized scarf and biker boots
 jacket: c/o Bench - dress, fleece lined tights: H&M - handbag: & Other Stories - biker boots: Avance - sweater: Forever21 - scarf: c/o LN|Andes
pictures by Natasja

Some nice warm layers for the sort of underwhelming pre-spring weather we've had during the past few weeks. But I have high hopes for life in general, so some clouds aren't going to bring me down.

Thanks everyone for reading and contributing and making this thing happen! We did it.

2 comments

  1. oooeh die pop of color staat echt mooi bij deze outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! Congratulations on the recent success! I hope it continues to gain traction.
    Also you look wonderful here. I love the pops of color!


    Jamie | www.petitepanoply.com

    ReplyDelete