Outfit: Professional in relaxed trousers and blazer

outfit: professional in relaxed printed trousers and heeled sandals


outfit: professional in relaxed printed trousers, s.Oliver blazer
Daniel Wellington watch, Diamanti Per Tutti rings
outfit: professional in s.Oliver blazer
outfit: professional in relaxed printed trousers and shell topoutfit: professional in relaxed printed trousers and heeled sandals
outfit: professional in relaxed printed trousers and heeled sandals
blazer, trousers: c/o s.Oliver - purse, necklace: & Other Stories - top: J.D. Y via ASOS - heeled sandals: Tamaris via Zalando - watch: c/o Daniel Wellington - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti
pictures by Julie

One silhouette that I've discovered fairly recently (like, about a year ago), is the relaxed, tapered trouser. I have a black pair that I have worn to death, but strangely they've only made one appearance on the blog. The relaxed tapered trouser is definitely a piece that I go for when I want to put in zero effort, be comfortable and still look put together, so I usually style my black trousers in a very basic way. That doesn't make for interesting outfitpost material, which might explain why they've only made a blog appearance once.

This particular pair has a print, though! Not as versatile as solid black, but a lot more fun and photogenic. I love pairing it with a very simple top, like this high neck, sleeveless jersey shell. This top is such a great basic to have, by the way, I bought it in three colours (white, black and greyish blue), and I wear them all the time for work because they go with everything.

I have only three days of work left before we leave for France (HOLIDAY), and I am SO ready for a break. I've been stressing out a lot, having a hard time just letting stuff go and relaxing, feeling constantly on edge. So a little road trip down to the French Riviera seems to be right what the doctor ordered. I can't wait to wear nothing but swimsuits, do nothing but read and think about nothing but what I'm going to eat that night. Yeay!

No comments